Year of Creation: 2022
Posted Online on: 06 June 2022
Posted Online on: 10 Mar 2023
Duration: 4 Hours 27 Min
This course offers a introduction to General Awareness for CUET or Central Universities Common Entrance Test. CUET, earlier known as Central Universities Common Entrance Test is an all-India test being organized by National Testing Agency for admission to various Undergraduate, Integrated, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certification courses and Research Programmes in most of the Central Universities and other Institutions of India. General Awareness is a comprehensive course designed to provide students with a broad understanding of current affairs, history, geography, science, technology, politics, and culture. By the end of the course, students will have a strong foundation in general awareness, and they will be well-prepared to tackle the challenging questions that appear in the CUET entrance exam and other competitive exams. With their newly acquired skills and confidence, students will have a significant advantage in their academic and professional pursuits, and they will be better equipped to engage with the world around them.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the paper of General Awareness for CUET
- Plan your preparation for CUET in a self-paced and organized manner
- Understand the nature of questions and scores of General Awareness paper
- Take CUET General Awareness Exam with confidence.
- You are looking to pursue a graduate or prst-graduate degree program from any Indian University or Institution that accepts CUET scores
- A keen desire to learn and excel
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.