Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 26 January 2022
Duration: 6 Hours
If you are looking to test a complex structural model then you already know the importance of AMOS. Its a powerful and one of the most popular tool for doing Structural Equation Modelling. If you are a researcher then your knowledge of research will not be complete unless you mastered the SEM as vast majority of researches are increasingly using SEM.
In this course you will learn how to do SEM from scratch using AMOS. AMOS is a powerful tool for confirmatory validation and often used by researchers and psychometricians for research and high impact publishing. It enables you to specify, estimate, assess and present models to show hypothesized relationships among variables. The AMOS software lets you build and test complex models more accurately and efficiently than standard multivariate statistics techniques.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Conduct Structural Equation Modelling Using AMOS
- Conduct Exploratory and Confirmatory Factor Analysis in AMOS
- Build and Test Theory Using AMOS
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics, SPSS and AMOS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.