Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 29 July 2017
Duration: 4 Hours 88 Minutes
A good knowledge of quantitative data analysis is a sine qua none for progress in academic and corporate world. Keeping this in mind this course has been designed in such way that students, researchers, teachers and corporate professionals who want to equip themselves with sound skills of data analysis and wish to progress with this skill can learn it in in-depth and interesting manner using IBM SPSS Statistics.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse any type of numerical data using SPSS with confidence
- Plan and carry out new research work based on your research interest
- Understand the research design and results presented in high quality journal articles.
- Do data analysis accurately and present the results in standard format.
- Familiarity with basic research process and statistical terms will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students would benefit from a basic undersatnding about statistics and research methods.
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.