Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 29 July 2017
Posted Online on: 6 May 2023
Duration: 1 Hours 22 Minutes
The Turf Analysis course is designed to teach you how to use SPSS software to conduct in-depth analysis of turf data. This course is ideal for individuals who are involved in the turf industry, such as turf managers, agronomists, sports field managers, and golf course superintendents. The course will cover a range of topics, including data preparation and management, basic statistical concepts, exploratory data analysis, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, and spatial analysis. You will also have the opportunity to work with real-world turf datasets to gain hands-on experience and develop practical skills. By the end of the course, you will have a strong understanding of how to use SPSS to analyze turf data and draw meaningful insights that can inform management decisions. You will be equipped with the skills to conduct a range of analyses that can help improve turf quality, increase productivity, and optimize resource allocation.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Conduct Turf Analysis with confidence
- Calculate relevant statistics for Turf Analysis using SPSS
- Plan and test hypotheses based on Turf analysis
- Perform Turf analysis and present the results in standard format.
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.