Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 29 July 2017
Duration: 1 Hour 35 Minutes
This course offers a fundamental introduction to Regression Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics® Software. Regression analysis and reporting are an integral part of any scientific study. Regression can be called the most commonly used statistical technique along with correlation in the research literature. Therefore, this course provides a focused explanation of regression along with its different types and related concepts. This course covers Linear Regression, Multiple Regression, and Hierarchical Regression Analysis
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand basic concepts of Regression
- Conduct, interpret and write results based on linear regression
- Conduct, interpret and write results based on linear multiple regression
- Conduct, interpret and write results based on hierarchical regression
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.