Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 30 July 2017
Duration: 2 Hours 59 Minutes
This course offers a fundamental introduction to Logistic Regression Analysis Using SPSS. Logistic Regression is a very powerful non-parametric regression technique often used for prediction by researchers and data scientists. Therefore, this course provides a focused explanation of the Logistic Regression along with its related concepts. The Course discusses fundamental concepts, how to perform Logistic Regression in SPSS, and how to report results in APA format.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse data using Logistic Regression with confidence
- Perform Logistic Regression in SPSS
- Plan and test hypotheses based on Logistic Regression
- Perform analysis based on Logistic Regression accurately and present the results in standard APA format.
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.