Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 29 July 2017
Duration: 2 Hours 54 Minutes
This course offers a fundamental introduction to Exploratory Factor Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics® Software. Factor analysis is a powerful technique of identifying latent factors underlying a construct. Scaling techniques are not complete without Factor Analysis. Therefore, this course provides a focused explanation of Factor Analysis along with its related concepts.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Conduct Factor Analysis with confidence
- Calculate relevant statistics for Factor Analysis using SPSS
- Plan and test hypotheses based on factor analysis
- Perform factor analysis and present the results in standard format.
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.
APA Style Citatation for this course:
Singh, S. (2017). Exploratory Factor Analysis in SPSS (1st ed.). New Delhi: Scholarsight. Retrieved from https://scholarsight.com/courses/course-v1:Scholarsight+SPSS03+2020/about