Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 31 July 2017
Duration: 2 Hours 16 Minutes
Total Video Lectures: 40
This course offers an in-depth and fundamental introduction to Correlational Analysis Using SPSS. The course provides a comprehensive discussion on basics, assumptions, and doing to Pearson's Correlation, Spearman's Rank Order Correlation, Biserial Correlation, and Point-Biserial Correlation. The course also discusses underlying assumptions and reporting results in standard APA Style
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Undersatnd the concepts, applications and calculation of Pearson's Correlation using SPSS
- Undersatnd the concepts, applications and calculation of Biserial Correlation using SPSS
- Undersatnd the concepts, applications and calculation of Point-Biserial Correlation using SPSS
- Undersatnd the concepts, applications and calculation of Spearman's Rank Order Correlation using SPSS
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.
APA Style Citatation for this course:
Singh, S. (2017). Introduction to Correlations Using SPSS (1st ed.). New Delhi: Scholarsight. Retrieved from http://scholarsight.com/courses/course-v1:Scholarsight+SPSS11+eternal/about