Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 01 August 2017
Duration: 1 Hour 24 Minutes
This course offers a fundamental introduction to the MANOVA or Multivariate Analysis of Variance using SPSS. The course provides a focused explanation of MANOVA basics and understanding input options of MANOVA in SPSS.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse data using MANOVA with confidence
- Perform MANOVA in SPSS
- Plan and test hypotheses based on MANOVA
- Perform analysis based on MANOVA accurately and present the results in standard format.
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.