Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 31 July 2017
Duration: 2 Hours 35 Minutes
Total Video Lectures: 29
This course offers a fundamental introduction to One-Way Repeated Measure ANOVA Using SPSS. The course provides an in-depth discussion on basics, assumptions, and doing to One-Way Repeated Measure ANOVA in SPSS. The course also discusses various multivariate and post hoc tests using in the One-Way Repeated Measure ANOVA Analysis.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Undersatnd the concepts and applications of One-Way Repeated Measure ANOVA
- Conduct One-Way Repeated Measure ANOVA with confidence
- Understand Multivariate Tests
- Understand and use post hoc tests
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.