Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 30 July 2017
Duration: 3 Hours 3 Minutes
This course offers a fundamental introduction to Moderation and Mediation analysis in SPSS using PROCESS Macro. PROCESS Macro, written by Prof. Andrew Hayes has emerged as a popular option for doing and understanding Moderation and Mediation analysis in SPSS. Therefore, this course provides an in-depth explanation of the Moderation and Mediation analysis using PROCESS along with its related concepts. The Course discusses conceptual and applied aspects of Moderation and Mediation analysis, how to perform them through PROCESS macro, and report results in APA format.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Conduct Moderation and Mediation analysis in SPSS using PROCESS Macro with confidence
- Understand theorectical concepts underlying Mediation and Moderation analysis
- Plan and test hypotheses based on Mediation and Moderation analysis
- Perform Mediation and Moderation analysis accurately and present the results in APA format.
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.
APA Style Citatation for this course:
Singh, S. (2017). Moderation and Mediation Analysis using PROCESS in SPSS (1st ed.). New Delhi: Scholarsight. Retrieved from https://scholarsight.com/courses/course-v1:Scholarsight+SPSS08+2021/about