Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 31 July 2017
Duration: 20 Minutes
This course offers a fundamental introduction to General Linear Modeling (GLM) and Generalised Linear Modeling (GLIM). The course provides a basic familiarity with these techniques in introductory and definition mode so as to clarify the use and application of these techniques for the learners.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Undersatnd the meaning and purpose General Linear Modeling (GLM) and Generalised Linear Modeling (GLIM) techniques
- Select suitable GLM or GLIM techniques
- Compare GLM and GLIM models
- Understand exponential distributions
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.
APA Style Citatation for this course:
Singh, S. (2017). General Linear Modelling (1st ed.). New Delhi: Scholarsight. Retrieved from https://scholarsight.com/courses/course-v1:Scholarsight+SPSS09+eternal/about