Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 29 July 2017
Duration: 1 Hour 7 Minutes
This course offers a fundamental introduction to Reliability Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics® Software. Reliability analysis and reporting are an integral part of any scientific study that uses questionnaires, tests, or scales. Therefore, this course provides a focused explanation of reliability along with its related concepts.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Conduct reliability analysis with confidence
- Calculate Cronbach’s Alpha, Item Discrimination Index, and other indices of reliability in SPSS
- Plan and test hypotheses based on reliability estimation
- Perform reliability analysis and present the results in standard format.
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.