Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 29 July 2017
Posted Online on: 6 May 2023
Duration: 35 Minutes
The Meta Analysis course is designed to teach you how to analyse and synthesize data from multiple studies to draw meaningful conclusions. This course is ideal for individuals who are involved in systematic reviews, evidence-based medicine, social sciences, and other fields that require the synthesis of data from multiple sources. In this course you will learn how to use SPSS to conduct meta-analyses, which involves combining the results of multiple studies to obtain an overall estimate of the effect size. You will also learn how to assess heterogeneity between studies, identify sources of bias, and explore potential moderators of the effect size. By the end of the course, you will have a strong understanding of how to use SPSS to conduct meta-analyses and draw meaningful conclusions from multiple studies. You will be equipped with the skills to critically evaluate the evidence base, synthesize findings, and communicate results effectively.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Conduct Meta Analysis with confidence
- Calculate relevant Meta Analysis using SPSS
- Plan and test hypotheses based on Meta analysis
- Perform Meta analysis and present the results in standard format.
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.