Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 30 July 2017
Duration: 1 Hour 19 Minutes
This course offers a fundamental introduction to Graphical Representation and Data Visualization using IBM SPSS Statistics software®. Graphical representation is ubiquitous in academic writing, professional reports as well as any effective communication. Therefore, this course provides a focused explanation of the Graphical Representation and Data Visualization beginning with two most commonly used variations, i.e., Bar Graphs and Pie Charts. The course discusses these graphs, explains how to perform them in SPSS, and outlines how to report results in the standard format.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse data for creating graphs and visualizations in SPSS with confidence
- Perform suitable operations in SPSS for refining charts and diagrams
- Plan and support test hypotheses with suitable charts and diagrams
- Present your results supported by charts and diagrams in in standard format.
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.