Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 18 March 2023
Duration: 5 Hour 51 Minutes
SPSS Statistics is the most popular GUI-based software for doing data analysis and Research. It's the most preferred software for academicians and research professionals. However, most of the users of SPSS remain confined to the basic features of SPSS and end up doing what everyone else is doing. That's why you see most of the research articles report the most common statistical tests like correlation, regression, factor analysis, and some basic forms of group difference tests like ANOVA and t-test. This devoids research to methodological diversity, and neither it appeals to a genuine pursuit of knowledge.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand basic concepts of SPSS
- Conduct, interpret and write results based on Ratio Statistics
- Conduct, interpret and write results based on Turf Analaysis
- Conduct, interpret and write results based on Basic Data entry
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.