Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 29 July 2017
Duration: 40 Minutes
This course offers a fundamental introduction to Chi-Square Test. Chi-Square Test is the most commonly reported non-parametric test. Therefore, this course provides a focused explanation of the Chi-Square test along with its other variations. The Course discusses one-way Chi-Square, how to perform Chi-Square test in SPSS, and report results in APA format.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse categorical data using Chi-Square test with confidence
- Perform Chi-Square test in SPSS
- Plan and test hypotheses based on Chi-Square test
- Perform analysis based on Chi-Square Test accurately and present the results in standard format.
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.