Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 30 July 2017
Posted Online on: 05 May 2023
Duration: 1 Hour 26 Minutes
This course, participants will learn how to use the latest tools and features in IBM SPSS to create a wide range of visualizations, including scatter plots, line charts, bar graphs, histograms, and more. They will also learn how to customize visualizations to better suit their needs, including changing colors, labels, fonts, and other design elements. In addition to learning technical skills, participants will also learn how to effectively communicate their insights through visualizations. This includes learning how to choose the right type of visualization for a given dataset, how to use storytelling techniques to guide the viewer through the data, and how to make their visualizations accessible to all audiences.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse Advanced data for creating graphs and visualizations in SPSS with confidence
- Perform suitable operations in SPSS for refining charts and diagrams
- Plan and support test hypotheses with suitable charts and diagrams
- Present your results supported by charts and diagrams in in standard format.
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.