Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 01 August 2017
Duration: 2 Hours
This course offers a fundamental introduction to the One-Way ANCOVA using SPSS. The course provides a focused explanation of ANCOVA basics, understanding input options of ANCOVA in SPSS, interpreting ANCOVA output, and writing results in APA style.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse data using ANCOVA with confidence
- Perform ANCOVA in SPSS
- Plan and test hypotheses based on ANCOVA
- Perform analysis based on ANCOVA accurately and present the results in standard format.
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to master Statistics and SPSS
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.