Year of Creation: 2022
Posted Online on: 09 Aug 2022
Duration: 13 Hours 49 Minutes
Welcome to the English Grammar and Usage Foundation course!
Grammar is the most important skill in learning a language. If you can speak correctly, you will be much more confident when you communicate. It is important to know how to speak and write English correctly. If you want to improve your communication skills, you should try taking this course. If you are new to learning English, this is a great way to start. You will also be able to understand and speak English better after completing this course. This is the first course in the English Grammar Series which is designed to teach you the basics of English Grammar. We teach you everything you need to know about grammar. The course has been designed to make it easy for you to learn English grammar. The course consists of topics on grammar, usage and composition. We start with the basic rules of English Grammar and move to the more advanced rules. We teach you the most useful phrases and sentence structures. We also teach you how to write a perfect essay.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Learn all major rules of English grammar that you need to know for speakinga nd writing correct English
- Learn to frame your thoughts in grammatically correct English
- Learn to articulate essays and compositions in grammatically correct English
- Learn to tackle competitive exam level questions on English Grammar and Usage
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.