According to various estimates, Machine Learning is among the highest-paid job in the industry, and salaries of Machine Learning professionals could usually be above US$1,00,000 per annum. If you are looking forward to a course that can get you gently started with Machine Learning, this course is for you.
On completion of this course you will be able to understand:
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning
- Applications of Machine Learning
- Statistical concepts underlying Machine Learning
- Supervised Machine Learning Algorithms
- Unsupervised Machine Learning Algorithms
- How to Use R to Implement Machine Learning Algorithms
- How to create Training and Testing datasets and train Machine Learning Models
- How to improve the accuracy of Machine Learning Models
- Linear Regression Algorithm
- Calculation of Parameters of Linear Regression Model manually, using Excel and R
- K Nearest Neighbor (KNN) Analysis
- Understanding Mathematics behind K Nearest Neighbor Analysis
- Estimating sensitivity and specificity of the model
- Implementing KNN Algorithm in R
- Familiarity with basic research process will be helpful but not essential.
- A keen desire to learn Machine Learning and R
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.