- 7 (Registered)
Year of Creation: 2017
Posted Online on: 29 July 2017
Duration: 2 Hours 50 Minutes
Learn fundamentals of Python in a very gentle way. No matter if you never did programming in your life and don't know about technology, this course will get you started with Python Programming.
- Understand how social scientists and non-programmers can use Python
- Plan and carry out python operations based on your research interest
- Understand the the logic of Python Code
- Write basic Python Programs
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- A desire to master Python Programming
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
Recommended Foundation Course(s)
Students are expected to be familiar with the following Foundation course(s) before going through this course:
Questions and Answers
Premium Members can post their course related questions and problems in Discussion Forum to get a response.
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.
APA Style Citatation for this course:
Singh, S. (2017). Python for Social Scientists (1st ed.). New Delhi: Scholarsight. Retrieved from https://scholarsight.com/courses/course-v1:Scholarsight+python01+eternal/about