Year of Creation: 2022
Posted Online on: 24 July 2022
Duration: 8 Hours 10 min
This course offers a A comprehensive coverage of Accounts optional paper for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET). The course has been revised and updated as per the latest syllabus and question paper pattern. CUET, earlier known as Central Universities Common Entrance Test is an all-India test being organized by National Testing Agency for admission to various Undergraduate, Integrated, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certification courses and Research Programmes in most of the Central Universities and other Institutions of India. This course will offer you an in-depth coverage of CUET Accounts paper with discussion on exam pattern, scoring, paper structure along with winning strategies by experts.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the complete structure of CUET Accounts Paper
- Plan your preparation for CUET Accounts Paper in a self-paced and organized manner
- Understand the nature of questions and scores of all the Accounts Paper
- Take CUET Exam with confidence.
- You are looking to pursue a graduate or post-graduate degree program from any Indian University or Institution that accepts CUET scores
- A keen desire to learn
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.