Year of Creation: 2022
Posted Online on: 06 June 2022
Posted Online on: 10 Mar 2023
Duration: 4 Hours 28 Min
This course offers a introduction to for CUET numerical ability or Central Universities Common Entrance Test. CUET, earlier known as Central Universities Common Entrance Test is an all-India test being organized by National Testing Agency for admission to various Undergraduate, Integrated, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certification courses and Research Programmes in most of the Central Universities and other Institutions of India. The course is tailored to meet the needs of students who are preparing for admission to Common University Entrance Test (CUET) or other competitive exams that require a strong foundation in numerical ability. The course is taught by experienced instructors who have extensive knowledge in the field of numerical ability. In this course you learn the topics like as Equations, PYQ / Exam Model MixBag any other topics.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Numerical Ability Topics for CUET
- Plan your preparation for CUET in a self-paced and organized manner
- Understand the nature of questions and scores of Mathematics
- Take CUET Math Exam with confidence.
- You are looking to pursue a graduate or prst-graduate degree program from any Indian University or Institution that accepts CUET scores
- A keen desire to learn and excel
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.