Year of Creation: 2022
Posted Online on: 06 June 2022
Posted Online on:27 jan 2023
Duration: 2 Hours 32 Min
This course offers a introduction to english for CUET or Central Universities Common Entrance Test. CUET, earlier known as Central Universities Common Entrance Test is an all-India test being organized by National Testing Agency for admission to various Undergraduate, Integrated, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certification courses and Research Programmes in most of the Central Universities and other Institutions of India. This course will offer you an in-depth coverage of CUET beginning with offering you complete familiarity with English 1st exam pattern, scoring, paper structure along with winning strategies by experts. In this course you will learn the topics like Synonyms, Antonym, Error Correction, Underline Phrases, Determiners, Common Mistakes, Reading Comprehension.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the 1st paper of English for CUET
- Plan your preparation for CUET in a self-paced and organized manner
- Understand the nature of questions and scores of English 1st paper
- Take CUET English Exam with confidence.
- You are looking to pursue a graduate or prst-graduate degree program from any Indian University or Institution that accepts CUET scores
- A keen desire to learn and excel
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.