Year of Creation: 2022
Posted Online on: 01 August 2022
Posted Online on: 01 March 2023
Duration: 15 Hours 02 Minutes
Welcome to the IIT JEE Organic Chemistry course. This course is dedicated to the topic of "Reagent and Mechanism". This course covers "Reagent and Mechanism" topic as per the IIT JEE syllabus. This is an advanced course in "Reagent and Mechanism" taught from scratch covering 10+2 level Organic Chemistry and higher level Organic Chemistry for IIT JEE entrance exam.In this course you learn the topic like as Introduction to Reagent and Mechanisms, Nucleoplasticity and Basicity,Sn2 and Sn1 Reaction,Regioelasticity in E2 Reaction,E1 Reaction ,Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution Reaction,Friedel Craft Alkylation,Ortho and Para Directing Groupsany other topics.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- You will learn about Reagent and Mechanism
- You will learn to solve the IIT JEE level questions on Reagent and Mechanism
- You will be able to strengthen your basic concepts of Organic Chemistry
- You will be able to strengthen your preparation for IIT JEE Organic Chemistry right from school level
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.