Year of Creation: 2022
Posted Online on: 01 August 2022
Posted Online on: 02 March 2023
Duration: 14 Hours 57 Minutes
Welcome to the IIT JEE Mathematics course. This course is dedicated to the topic of Mathematics for Physics. This course covers many topics as per the IIT JEE syllabus. This is an advanced course in Mathematics for physics from scratch covering 10+2 level math and higher level math on the topic.Mathematics for Physics a good course to score in the IIT JEE Entrance exam.In this course you learn the topics like as Trigonometry, Functions, Limits and Series, Mathematics For Physics - Differentiation, Maxima and Minima, Integration, Mathematics For Physics - Cardinal System, Conic Section - Circle Parabola, Ellipse Hyperbola, Mensuration, Average, Algebra Linear and Quadratic,Algebra - Exponent and Logarithm any other topics.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- You will learn about Logarithms
- You will learn to solve the IIT JEE level questions on Mathematics for physics
- You will be able to strengthen your basic concepts ofMathematics for physics
- You will be able to strengthen your preparation for IIT JEE Mathematics for physics right from school level
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.