Year of Creation: 2022
Posted Online on: 01 August 2022
Posted Online on: 10 March 2023
Duration: 2 Hours 27 Minutes
Welcome to the IIT JEE Chemistry course. This course is dedicated to the topic of "Ionic Equilibrium". Ionic Equilibrium is a crucial topic in Chemistry for the IIT JEE exam. It involves the study of the behaviour of electrolytes in solutions, particularly the ionization of these substances and their equilibria. This includes understanding the properties of acids and bases, as well as the calculation of pH values.In this course you learn the topics like as Acid Base Theory, Dissociation of Weak Electrolyte, Dissociation of Water, pH of Solution.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- You will learn about Ionic Equilibrium
- You will learn to solve the IIT JEE level questions on Ionic Equilibrium
- You will be able to strengthen your basic concepts of Chemistry
- You will be able to strengthen your preparation for IIT JEE Chemistry right from school level
- A laptop with internet connection
- Familiarity with basic computer and operating system
You will receive a course completion certificate after completion of the course.